Where can you get tattooed?
Lainey Bee is a busy bee and will be traveling the world in 2023! As usual she will have a couple of locations that she will visit multiple times a year. These are the following for 2023;
- Seven Tattoo Studio in Las Vegas, USA (booking febr 2024)
- Savage Son Tattoo studio in Austin Texas, USA (Fully booked, new dates will follow soon, fill out the 'book now' form to get on the waitinglist)
- Black Cat tattoo shop in Honolulu Hawaii, USA (Booking february 2024)
- Custom Cult tattoo collective in Nijmegen, the Netherlands (check this link for more info about Lainey's studio) ( Fully booked, new dates will follow soon, fill out the 'book now' form to get on the waitinglist)
*Dates may be subjected to change.
Most of her clients travel to see her at one of her regular spots but she also accommodates her international clients by traveling the world. She attends a lot of international conventions where you can book in with her as well. The first scheduled conventions are;
- BOOKED, Villain arts convention, Atlanta, March 10-12
- BOOKED, Evergreen Tattoo Invitational, Eugene Oregon, March 17-19
- BOOKED 'Gods of Ink' Frankfurt april 14-16
- BOOKED, Denver tattoo convention, July 21-23
- BOOKED Goldenstate, Pasadena California, September 15-17
- BOOKED, All Stars, Miami, 29th of september until the 1st of October
If you'd like to inquire about a tattoo all you need to do is fill out the "book now" form in which you can enter the location of your choice. Want to know more about tattoo conventions, check out this link.
Please keep in mind that there are allot of inquiries coming in and she handles each and every one with care. Meaning it could take a while (2-3 weeks) before you receive an answer on the inquiry. She will only book a couple of months at a time. If the bookings are closed or if there are to many clients to schedule in at once her managers will let you know by replying on your book now form inquiry. The reason she only books a couple of months at a time is because she finds it very important that your videocall and therefore your story and wishes stay fresh in her mind. This isn’t possible if there’s too much time between the videocall and tattoo appointment.
Before booking in with her please read her work method. Not every artist works in the same way and since Lainey is certainly exceptional in the way that she works, it is important to us that you read and understand her methods and procedures before booking your appointment.